Monday, October 17, 2011

My Dream Villa in Gurgaon Sobha International City

It is after I went through the features and specifications that I realized that this is the dream home I wanted. Yes, I am talking about exclusive villas and luxury apartments in Gurgaon Sobha International City at Sector 109. I have been saving since 10 years to buy luxury villa in Gurgaon; the savings yielded results. There are enough reasons to buy luxury villas and luxury apartments in Gurgaon Sobha International City – locational advantage, complete infrastructure such as schools, hospitals, shopping hubs, etc. within the township, wealth of ultra-modern facilities, green surroundings, etc.

To buy luxury villa in Gurgaon Sobha International City, here is the contact address:
Sobha Developers Ltd. - NCR
5th Floor, Rider House,
Plot No. 136 - P,
Sector - 44,
Gurgaon - 122003, Haryana
Tel: 0124 - 4855555
Email: sales.ncr@sobha.com

No comments:

Post a Comment