Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Saving Yielded Results for Buying Luxury Villa in Gurgaon

You must have come across many exclusive villas and luxury apartments in Gurgaon. If you have planned to buy luxury villa in Gurgaon you must have compared all options available. You will not find any superlative options in villas or luxury apartments in Gurgaon than Sobha International City. Yes, I am delving on the project being developed by Sobha Developers in association with Chitels Group and QVC Realty Co.

It has been since my career start that I have been planning to buy luxury villa in Gurgaon. I know villas cost more than luxury apartments and hence I have been saving all the while. The amount accumulated is enough to buy luxury villa in Gurgaon Sobha International City.

I visited the Sobha Developers Ltd. office located at 5th Floor, Rider House, Plot No. 136 - P, Sector - 44, Gurgaon - 122003, Haryana to book my villa. I first contacted at sales.ncr@sobha.com and 0124 – 4855555.

1 comment:

  1. Buying luxury villa by the saving of yielded results which is really impressive and interesting. Thanks a lot for the share. budget house in coimbatore | individual villas in coimbatore

    ReplyDelete