Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Booking an Independent Villa in Gurgaon

I have recently booked an independent villa in Gurgaon for Rs. 25 lakh. It is a 400 Sq Yds plot and comes with a 5 BHK plus family room with ground, 1st & 2nd floors including lifts and basement. I have been planning for long to buy a luxury villa in Gurgaon and today my dream is being fulfilled. I must say Sobha villas in NCR are very popular. It truly reflects the lifestyle of the upper echelon of Delhi and NCR. And Sobha gurgaon villas in NCR are not just villas. If you are planning to buy any of these Gurgaon villas, waste no time; bookings are happening fact.

I booked my independent villa in Gurgaon at the Sobha Developers Ltd. office located at 5th Floor, Rider House, Plot No. 136 - P, Sector - 44, Gurgaon - 122003, Haryana. I first mailed the company executives at sales.ncr@sobha.com.and dialed 0124 – 4855555 to talk to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment