Monday, October 10, 2011

Investing in an Independent Villa in International City Gurgaon

Hydro pneumatic water supply for equal pressure in all taps, central water heating system, attached utility space with a sink, chromium plated single lever faucets and accessories – these and more are specifications of water and rest room facilities of my independent villa in Gurgaon International City. I came across these luxury villas in Gurgaon while I was searching for exclusive villas in the NCR. After going through all specifications, I could not stop myself from booking an independent villa in Gurgaon International City. No other luxury villas in Gurgaon match the standards of villas at International City.

International City Gurgaon executives are reachable at the Sobha Developers Ltd. office located at 5th Floor, Rider House, Plot No. 136 - P, Sector - 44, Gurgaon - 122003, Haryana. For prior enquiries, I first dropped a mail at sales.ncr@sobha.com and then dialed 0124 – 4855555. It is worth the investment in these luxury villas!

1 comment: