Friday, August 12, 2011

Sophisticated Villas and Luxury Apartments in Gurgaon


Why is International City the talk of the entire NCR? Yes, I am talking about Sobha International City! This cluster of row houses, villas, and luxury apartments in Gurgaon has indeed magnetized all house buyers. I have been planning for long to buy a luxury villa in Gurgaon. I could not stop myself from booking one. Of course villas cost more than the luxury apartments in Gurgaon Sobha International City; thanks to my years of savings! My dream to buy a luxury villa in Gurgaon is at last fulfilled.

Rs. 15 lakh or Rs. 25 lakh is the booking amount. You guys who are all geared up to buy luxury villa in Gurgaon International City can proceed on; bookings are happening fast!


Sobha Developers Ltd. - NCR
5th Floor, Rider House,
Plot No. 136 - P,
Sector - 44,
Gurgaon - 122003, Haryana
Tel : 0124 - 4855555
SMS <SOBHA> to 57333

1 comment: