Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Booking Sobha villa in Gurgaon

Buddies, I have booked a villa in Gurgaon. Ask me where? Well, it is Sobha Gurgaon. It is an international city in the true sense of the term and that too at a lush green backdrop. Name of the Sobha Gurgaon project is International City! The villa in Gurgaon I booked is of 270 SqYds; I have paid Rs. 15 lakh by cheque in favor of Sobha Developers Ltd., the builder. The complete cost will be aprox Rs. 3 crore.

Let me point out a few of the features of Sobha Gurgaon. Underground cabling outside the plot, gated complex, hydro pneumatic water supply ensuring equal pressure in all bathrooms, kitchen, etc., air conditioning in all the luxury villas, complete power back-up, use of blocks instead of bricks, etc. are worth mentioning. And every villa in Gurgaon here will be designed as per straight line architecture.

Want to book a villa in Sobha Gurgaon like me? Here’s the address:

Sobha Developers Ltd. - NCR
5th Floor, Rider House,
Plot No. 136 - P,
Sector - 44,
Gurgaon - 122003, Haryana
Tel : 0124 - 4855555
SMS <SOBHA> to 57333

1 comment:

  1. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!









    Luxury Villas in India

    ReplyDelete